Linking your Amazon account:
In order for RepricerExpress to communicate with your Amazon account, we'll need you to get some details for us. The process is very simple, just follow the steps below ( this process is shown in the video below) to get the required details and link your account.
- Click on the 'Login here' button beside '1'
- Login to your Amazon Account
- Select the second option down, 'I want to use an application to access my Amazon Seller MWS Account'
- Enter the Application Name and Number (Shown beside the '2' in RepricerExpress). It's easiest to copy and paste these details from RepricerExpress into Amazon.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions
- Copy your 'SellerID' and 'MWS Authorisation Token' back into the SellerID and Auth Token fields in RepricerExpress
- Click 'Link Account'
If you have any trouble with this process you can ask the team for help via support chat in-app or sending us a message.
Please note: The process of linking your account will not change your prices in any way.
Note: If your Amazon account gets suspended or if you remove RepricerExpress from User Permissions, you will need to re-link your marketplace(s) if you wish to use RepricerExpress again as Amazon changes your MWS Authorisation Token.
Linking your eBay account:
- Click on the 'Sign in to eBay account' button beside '1'.
- Login to your eBay Account.
- Click on 'Agree' to agree with the Terms & Conditions.
- Close the window and go back to your RepricerExpress account.
- Tick the option 'I have carried out the above two steps'
- Your account is linked.