In order to download your listings from Amazon, we need to generate a report on Amazon with your active listings.
On occasions, not all of your listings will be imported.
Here are the most common reasons why listings didn't import:
- Inactive product.
- No stock.
- Comma (,) in the SKU.
- Duplicated SKU.
- No title included in the Amazon report.
- FBA items not received at the FBA fulfilment centre yet
Normally only a handful of listings will be rejected. However, if you have a large number of listings rejected, we'd encourage you to get in touch with support via in-app Chat or email to learn why your listings were rejected.
- No custom labels set.
- The product is a variation listing.
- Commas in the custom label.
- Duplicate custom labels.
- eBay repricing rule not set.
- The product is listed on eBay motors.
- Invalid EAN.
- Problem symbols in the account name.