In order to download your listings from Amazon, we need to generate a report on Amazon with your active listings though it can happen that on some occasions, not all of your listings will be imported.
Here are the most common reasons why listings didn't import:
- Inactive product.
- No stock.
- Comma (,) in the SKU.
- Duplicated SKU.
- No title included in the Amazon report.
- FBA items not received at the FBA fulfilment centre yet
Normally only a handful of listings will be rejected. However, if you have a large number of listings rejected, we'd encourage you to get in touch with support via in-app Chat or email to learn why your listings were rejected.
- No custom labels set.
- The product is a variation listing.
- Commas in the custom label.
- Duplicate custom labels.
- eBay repricing rule not set.
- The product is listed on eBay motors.
- Invalid EAN.
- Problem symbols in the account name.