It's easy to use RepricerExpress' imports to set Repricing rules on your products in bulk.
To access the imports screen follow the steps below,
- Click 'Imports/Exports' on your menu.
- Choose 'Bulk Import' from the options available.
On the 'Bulk Import' screen, you can download a file with your product SKUs and titles ready to set your rules to it.
To do this choose one of the following options from the 'Download your prices' dropdown menu (see the video below for the process).
- Need Min/Max - this will download a file with only the SKUs which have not had a Min/Max price set
- Set Min/Max Prices (all SKUs) - this will download a file with all your products, including those already with min/max prices.
Editing your file:
Once you have chosen the type of file you want it will automatically download for you. You can open the file and start editing it. Please do not remove or add any columns from the file as this will stop the file from importing for you.
The file will have the following fields:
- SKU: your Amazon merchant SKU.
- Title: your Amazon title.
- Rule Name: the name of your pricing rule.
- Min Price: your base Minimum price.
- Max Price: your base Maximum price.
Before editing your file please review this article which looks at the common reasons imports fail to import successfully.
- If you are using different pricing rules on each channel then please do not use the bulk import to apply a rule to the product.
- Pricing rules already assigned to products will not download on this report.
- If you leave the rule field blank, no changes will be made to your rules.
Re-importing your file:
Once you have completed your changes and want to re-import your file you need to return to the 'Bulk Import' screen in RepricerExpress.
Select 'Import your updated prices' > 'Min/Max' and browse for your file. Normally files will be processed within a few minutes but can take up to 45 minutes. RepricerExpress will send you an email when your file has been imported.
If you have rejected products or the file fails please review this article which looks at the most common reasons files fail to import successfully. If you need any help with your imports please do contact us via Chat or email.