Before you set your account to 'Live Mode' and allow RepricerExpress to control your prices live on Amazon/eBay and update your prices, here are a few things you should check.
1. Double check your Min/Max prices to ensure they are correct: There are two ways to look through your listings to check. You can simply click on 'My Inventory' and browse through the pages, or you can click on the 'Bulk Imports' option on the 'Imports/Exports' menu. From this screen, you can download the template 'Set Min/Max (all SKUs)'. This will give you an export of all listings with the Min and Max prices so that you can review.
2. Have a check over your repricing rule, and make sure that you understand each of the settings. If you're unsure about any of the settings you can contact support via Live Chat or email.
3. Check your prices!
- Visit the 'Price Changes' section of the Dashboard to see the number of price changes in the past hour, 24 hours, and 7 days. The number of price changes in blue is a clickable link, which will take you to the inventory screen which a list of the SKUs which have recently changed. Have a look through the prices to make sure you are happy.
- Click on 'My Inventory' at the top and view all products. You are able to sort by some of the columns including total price. Click once to see your lowest price, click again to check your highest price and make sure these prices are correct.
- Have a look through your entire inventory and select a few products at random and check the prices are correct.
Only once you are satisfied all of your prices and repricing rule settings are set up as you want, should you turn your account to Live Mode. Click here to learn how to go to Live Mode.