The 'Channels' screen in RepricerExpress allows you to control and edit the various channels you have linked into RepricerExpress in one place. Here you can add channels, link them, move from the Safe Mode to Live Mode and get an idea of how it's performing.
Our Youtube channel also provides a video guide.
Adding a second marketplace:
To add a second marketplace to your account, click into 'Channels' and click 'Add New Channel' then select your second channel from the dropdown.
Once you have added a new channel to your RepricerExpress account you will need to link it to RepricerExpress similarly to how you did it when you first set-up your Amazon or eBay marketplace.
The process is very simple, just follow the steps below to get these details and link your account.
- Click on the 'Click here' text beside 1.
- Login to your Amazon account.
- Select the second option down, 'I want to use an application to access my Amazon Seller MWS Account'.
- Enter the Application Name and Number (shown beside the 2 in RepricerExpress). It's easiest to copy and paste these details from RepricerExpress into Amazon.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Copy your 'SellerID' and 'MWS Authorisation Token' back into RepricerExpress.
- Click 'Update'.
If you have any trouble with this process you can ask the team for help via Live Chat or via email.
Note 1: During the free trial you will be limited to 1 marketplace only if you need to add new marketplaces you will be asked to enter your card details via 'Settings' > 'Billing Info'.
Note 2: If your Amazon account gets suspended or if you remove RepricerExpress from 'User Permissions', you will need to re-link your marketplace(s) if you wish to use RepricerExpress again as Amazon changes your MWS Authorisation Token.
- Click on the 'Sign into eBay account' button beside '1'.
- Login to your eBay Account.
- Click on 'Agree' to agree with the Terms & Conditions.
- Close the window and go back to your RepricerExpress account.
- Tick the option 'I have carried out the above two steps'
- Your account is linked.
Making changes to your channels:
If you want to change your channels, hover over the right hand side of the 'Channels' table and you'll see the pencil icon appear. You can choose to,
- Edit Channel: make changes to the channel settings.
- Remove Channel: delete it and stop it repricing.
- Reset Prices: reset your prices back to what they were when you had when you first linked this channel to RepricerExpress.
You can also see your current plan and how much of it you have used on the 'Channel' screen. This lets you plan better. If you are adding a new channel and have only a few SKUs left on your allowance, it might be best to upgrade your plan.