The Repricing Details pop-up includes information from the 'Product Detail' and 'Channel Overview' tabs and other unique information.
There are four tabs within the repricing details pop-up.
1. Overview: This gives you an overview of your pricing over all your channels. You'll discover your base Min and Max prices and the pricing results for each channel. You can also turn repricing ON and OFF for each channel. Switch between your Amazon and eBay prices by selecting the eBay and Amazon tabs.
If you’d like more information about the colours on the prices on this screen click here.
2. Detail: This gives you a detailed look at your pricing on a specific channel. You will find your Calculated Min and Max prices, pricing rules and a chart showing you how you are priced compared to your competitors.
3. Buy Box: This gives you an overview of your Buy Box ownership over the past 7 day. You will find out if you're eligible for the Buy Box for this product, the current Buy Box price, the average Buy Box and selling price, your current selling price in comparison to the Buy Box etc..
4. Competed with: This tells you exactly against who you've been competing over the past 7 days. You'll also be able to find out more about the other sellers listed under this ASIN.
5. Sales: This will give you an overview of your sales for the past 7 or 30 days. You'll also be able to view your sales rank, orders etc.. Please note that your sales will show without VAT.
6. History: This gives you the history of your product. You can see the price changes of your product per channel as well as your Min and Max price changes over a period of time.
Detailed history of changes: this section will show you exactly what price you repriced at and will also give you the reason why you went at this price. You'll be able to see when the price changed and you'll see when the product sold too.