If you have a product which you feel isn’t pricing please do take a look through these common reasons.
- Set min/max: In order to reprice you will need to make sure that you have added a Min/Max price to your product in RepricerExpress. To do this simply search for your product on the 'My Inventory' screen and click on it to update the Min/Max prices.
- Pricing rule set: In order to reprice you will need to set a pricing rule for your products. You can set a pricing rule to your products on the 'My Inventory' screen or via bulk import. If you are using a default rule then this should be added to products automatically.
- No price changes recently: RepricerExpress uses Amazon's Subscriptions API which triggers a reprice whenever a seller in the tTop 20 listings changes their price. If nobody has changed price, we won't change your price as it should still be the best it can be.
- Not set to reprice: You can set your products not to reprice on the 'My Inventory' screen. You should make sure that your product hasn't been set not to reprice.
- Product inactive: If your product is inactive or out of stock on Amazon or eBay then RepricerExpress doesn’t receive price updates. When the product is reactivated we’ll begin getting updates again and can start to price for you.
- Pricing plan: RepricerExpress allows you to choose your own pricing plan, this means you could select the plan for 5,000 SKUs when you have 6,000. If you do this though new SKUs will not be priced until you increase your plan.
- Products ads: RepricerExpress will not reprice your products against Products Ads (sellers from external websites) as Amazon does not include 'Products ads' listings in the price change notifications they send.
- Same Min and Max prices set: Setting the same Min and Max prices for your product will prevent it from repricing and the SKU won't be synchronised to our Cache.
RepricerExpress and Amazon/eBay have different prices
- Live Mode: In order for RepricerExpress to upload price changes to Amazon you need to have your account set to 'Live Mode’ rather than Safe Mode.
To set your account to enabled go to Settings and change your account to Live Mode.
- Set to price check: In RepricerExpress you have the option to turn repricing off on a product. Confirm that your product is set to reprice by opening the 'My Inventory' screen and clicking on the product. If the product isn’t set to reprice simply update it here.
- Recently changed, not yet applied on Amazon/eBay: RepricerExpress need to upload price changes to Amazon/eBay and depending on their systems it can take a few minutes to process price changes. See if there is a backlog yourself by logging onto Amazon and selecting Inventory, 'Add Products via Upload'. If there are a number of files 'Queued' or 'Submitted' then you may need to contact Amazon to see why your account has backed up.
- Changed price on Amazon/eBay directly: If the price for your product on Amazon/eBay is changed then this can stop RepricerExpress updating your price. This means if the price on Amazon/eBay is different but your price is correct in RepricerExpress it won’t be updated. If uploading a file to Amazon make sure not to upload any prices
- Another pricing tool/inventory system: This is similar to uploading a file. If another system or tool is uploading prices then your price might not get updated correctly on Amazon/eBay. We wouldn’t recommend using any other repricing software. If you are using an inventory system ask them to turn off price updates to avoid this issue.
- Amazon Sale Price: RepricerExpress is designed to update your ‘Price’ on Amazon rather than your ‘Sale Price’.
If you're running any short term price reduction sales on Amazon we won’t update your reduced price, just your normal price. We don’t recommend using Sale Price with RepricerExpress.
- Account throttled: If the upload to Amazon takes longer than usual, it could be because your account is being throttled by Amazon. Find out more information here.
- AWS Auth. Token expired: Your AWS Auth. Token will expire every year, Amazon will normally send you an email to inform you. Simply make sure to re-link RepricerExpress with your new token once this happens.
If you’re still unsure about why please do get in touch with us via Live Chat or email.