Our Youtube channel provides a video guide.
Linking your Amazon account:
In order for RepricerExpress to communicate with your Amazon account, we'll need you to get some details for us. The process is very simple, just follow the steps below (this process is shown in the video above) to get the required details and link your account.
- Click on the 'Login here' button beside '1'.
- Login to your Amazon Account.
- Enter the Developers Name and Developer account Number (Shown beside the '2' in RepricerExpress). It's easiest to copy and paste these details from RepricerExpress into Amazon.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Copy your 'SellerID' and 'MWS Authorisation Token' back into the 'Seller ID' and 'Auth. Token' fields in RepricerExpress.
- Click 'Link Account'.
If you have any trouble with this process you can ask the team for help via support chat in-app or sending us a message.
Please note: The process of linking your account will not change your prices in any way.
Note: If your Amazon account gets suspended or if you remove RepricerExpress from User Permissions, you will need to re-link your marketplace(s) if you wish to use RepricerExpress again, as Amazon changes your MWS Authorisation Token.
Linking your eBay account:
- Click on the 'Sign in to eBay account' button beside '1'.
- Login to your eBay Account.
- Click on 'Agree' to agree with the Terms & Conditions.
- Close the window and go back to your RepricerExpress account.
- Tick the option 'I have carried out the above two steps'.
- Your account is now linked.