Choosing a repricing rule and setting Min and Max prices
Choosing your repricing rule and setting Min and Max prices is the most important part of getting the right price for your products.
1. Selecting a repricing rule
RepricerExpress gives you the option to choose pre-set rules (recommended for beginners) or to create your own.
Once you select or create your rule, this one will be assigned to all your listings by default.
You're able to create as many rules as you want and assign them to various products or a group of products etc..
This video shows you how to create your own rule on Amazon.
2. Set your Min and Max prices
As mentioned on screen, you will have three different options to set your Min and Max prices:
- Set them based on your current prices: this option enables you to set your Min/Maxs as a percentage/fixed value of your current prices on Amazon or eBay. This is the quickest option available and it is great if you have a large inventory
- Download current inventory as .CSV: this option enables you to set your Min/Maxs via a spreadsheet containing all your SKUs. This is the best option for you if you need specific Min/Maxs for each SKU. Video here.
- Set Min/Maxs individually or in batches directly in RepricerExpress: this option enables you to set your Min/Maxs one after the other. This is the best option if you have a very small inventory.
3. Jumpstart repricing in Safe Mode
Lastly, you will have to decide if you wish to jumpstart repricing for your products or if you would like to await for competitor price changes. More information about Jumpstart.
Jumpstart repricing: This option will change your LIVE prices on Amazon once, by one penny. Do not use the Jumpstart if you have set Min/Maxs on Amazon as your Selling price, as the push by 1p/1ct will automatically deactivate all your listings. Once you have hit the Jumpstart button, your listings will start to reprice shortly.
Awaiting competitor price changes: If you do not wish to use Jumpstart, you can wait for price changes from competitors. This option means that your listings can take some time to start repricing if your listings do not have a lot of activity from competitors.