Within the RepricerExpress dashboard, you will see the 'My Channels' panel which will give you a quick overview of each of the marketplaces that you are repricing on.
Each column is explained below.
- Status: status indicates if your channel is in 'Live Mode' or 'Safe Mode'. You can change the status by clicking it.
- Repricing: the number of SKUs you're currently repricing.
- Not Repricing: the number of SKUs you're not repricing.
- Newly Added Listings: SKUs that have been recently downloaded into RepricerExpress from Amazon within the past 24 hours.
- In Top 20: the number of your SKUs where you are within the top 20 cheapest sellers. (Amazon Only)
- Buy Boxes: the number of your SKUs that currently hold the Buy Box. (Amazon Only)
You can click on any of the numbers to be taken to the list of those SKUs on the 'My Inventory' screen.