The 'Product Details' tab offers a more detailed overview of your products per channel.
The screen is split into three sections detailed below:
1. Product Details
- SKU: Your Merchant SKU (Amazon) or Custom Label (eBay).
- Condition: The product condition on Amazon/eBay.
- Title: The title of your product on Amazon/eBay.
- ASIN: The product ASIN on Amazon.
- Stock Available: The quantity on Amazon/eBay.
- Available Since: The date that this product last went into stock on Amazon/eBay.
2. Repricing Settings
- Repricing Rule: The pricing rule for the product on this channel.
- Calculated Min & Max: The calculated Min and Max price for the product on your this channel.
3. Pricing Results
- Competition: The range of the products competitors' prices.
- Your Total Price: The price on Amazon (or what we would put it to if your account is currently in Safe Mode).
- Position: The price position on Amazon, 1 being the cheapest.
- Buy Box Price: The price of the Buy Box seller. There will be a green tick beside this if you hold the Buy Box.
- Repricing: This slider box lets you turn repricing ON and OFF for this product.
Please note: Competition on Amazon will only display prices for the cheapest 20 sellers. Therefore, if there are more than 20 sellers, you will only show the first 20.
Please note: Competition on eBay will give you a link to the listing your product is competing against.
The price on each channel will have a colour indicating how your product has been priced. You can learn more about what these colours mean here.
By clicking on a product you will open the 'Repricing Details' pop-up. This screen will allow you to update the base Min/Max price while giving you more detailed information on your pricing. To Learn more about the Repricing Details pop-up, click here.
If you'd like to do bulk updates to your products, our Bulk Edit Features helpfile will help you out.