Repricing Automations allow you to auto-detect SKUs according to a host of criteria including sales history, stock quantity, FBA products, sales rank and automatically move them to different pricing strategies in an instant.
In the 'Automations' section, we have created five preset templates that you can choose from and you can also create you own Automation from scratch.
- Sell off old stock: you can set up an Automation for stock older than x months so you can move older stock to a more aggressive pricing rule to increase the chances of selling it.
- Avoid or reduce FBA Long Term Storage Fees: you can set up an Automation to help you avoid or reduce FBA long-term storage fees.
- Sales decreasing—try to push back up: you could use this automation to auto-detect when sales have decreased and move them to a repricing rule that is more aggressive on price.
- Try to prevent low stock items from selling out: you could use this Automation to auto-detect and move SKUs with low stock to a repricing rule that increases their prices. This may lower sales volume but increase profit margins, whilst you gain valuable time to restock.
- Haven't won the Buy Box—get more aggressive: you can set up an Automation to detect if you haven't won the Buy Box recently then move to a more aggressive pricing rule to try and win it.
When the trigger to move products from one rule to another no longer applies, the products revert back to the pricing rule they were assigned to previously. For example, if you're no longer in a price war you will move back to your previously assigned rule.
Once a product is moved from one repricing rule to another, you can also choose how long it should stay there before being considered for Automation again.
For example, John has slow moving stock he wants to move to a more aggressive pricing rule and wants to try that rule for at least seven days before allowing that stock to be considered for moving to other repricing rules.