The Min and Max prices you set on Amazon and the Min/Max prices you set in RepricerExpress are two different systems and aren't linked together.
Amazon gives you the possibility to export your own Amazon Min and Max prices so you can then easily convert the file into RepricerExpress' own format. Simply follow the instructions below:
- Log into your Seller Central account.
- Click on Inventory > Inventory Reports.
- Select 'Inventory Report' and click on the blue link 'Customise the columns for this report'.
- In the 'Report Type' section, select 'All Listings Report'.
- Then remove all the Attributes in the 'Selected Attributes' column (right) and make sure to keep seller-sku, asin1, minimum-seller-allowed-price and maximum-seller-allowed-price.
- The final result should look like this and hit 'Save'.
- Once you've done this, you can now request this 'All Listings Report (Custom)' in the 'Inventory Reports' section like this and hit 'Request Report'.
- Your report will then be generated by Amazon and you'll be able to download it after a few minutes.
- Once you downloaded your file, open it in the spreadsheet programme of your choice.
- Amazon's standard format is Tab Delimited, so you might want to make sure you set up your file to be delimited by tabs in your spreadsheet programme.
You can then simply convert the file into RepricerExpress' format (Channel Min/Max or Global Min/Max, depending on the setup you chose) and save it into CSV (Comma Separated Value) format to later upload it into your RepricerExpress account.
Any questions at all, don't hesitate to contact our Support Team directly or jump on Live Chat for help!