RepricerExpress is going through an exciting time and you are going to be a part of it. We are delighted that our RepricerExpress customers will be migrated across to the xSellco Repricer.com platform which will give our RepricerExpress community better and new features, better infrastructure and more value for your subscription. In fact, you'll be able to reprice on more SKUs and receive 24/7 support for the same price as you are currently paying for your RepricerExpress account!
All RepricerExpress customers will have their accounts moved over to Repricer.com in the next few months and you should expect to be contacted about the migration in either Q4 2020 or Q1 2021.
With the move to Repricer.com, you’ll be able to take advantage of repricing on more SKUs, more marketplaces and will have the use of new features such as Net Margin Repricing, Multichannel Pricing, Additional Amazon Buy Box Features and many more.
New Features & Integrations
Below, we have listed Help Files which detail some of the new features and integrations below that the move to Repricer.com will allow you to take advantage of:
- Additional Amazon BuyBox features on Repricer.com
- Repricer.com Offers Repricing on More Amazon & eBay Marketplaces
- Repricer.com Feature - Net Margin Repricing
- Repricing on Better & Faster Infrastructure with Repricer.com
- Repricer.com - Integrate with Linnworks
- Multichannel Repricing with Repricer.com - Walmart Integration
- Repricer.com - Amazon Business Integration (Coming Q1 2021)
- Repricer.com - Amazon Developer Council & Google Partner
- Repricer.com Feature - New Webstore & Marketplace Integrations
- Google Shopping Integration on Repricer.com
- Adding Competitor Rules in Repricer.com
There will be some differences though!
While RepricerExpress and Repricer.com are very similar tools, there are some slight differences that you should be aware of. These small changes are included in the Help Files below:
- Repricing Rule Differences
- Min/Max Differences
- Modifying your Min & Max Prices on Repricer.com
- eBay Repricing
- Include / Exclude Option
- Item Condition
- Profit Protection
- Custom Reporting
- Imports & Integrations
How will this work?
- In the coming months, our team will be creating a Repricer.com account for you and will migrate your settings and channels to the Repricer.com account.
- We will also be setting up the repricing rules that best match the ones you have set up in your RepricerExpress account.
- Our team will be in touch when the new account is set up and ready to go. This will be from the RepricerExpress team. (If you receive any automated emails from the Repricer.com team, please ignore them at this stage)
- You can log in to your Repricer.com account and ensure everything looks good, start repricing in Repricer.com and win more Buy Boxes and make more sales in the busiest time in eCommerce history!
It is worth noting that over the coming weeks and months the development and product teams will be working to reduce these differences and to bring as many of the best features and options from RepricerExpress to Repricer.com as possible.
We are confident that this move will be beneficial to everyone in the RepricerExpress community and we look forward to seeing the results of having you and all of our customers on the biggest and best in class repricing solution on the market.